The Data Quality Assessment Manager (DQAM) from Infonomics Technologies is a leading data quality software product that is based on a solution from Antonio Amorin, the founder of Complete Data Quality. This solution has evolved since the year 2000 to now become the basis for this software product. The goal was to automate the steps in the solution that were previously manual and to include things such as a way for the data community to review and accept assessment results.
What is truly unique about the DQAM is that it guides the data quality team and data community through the assessment process. This is achieved by clearly defining each step in the assessment process and representing these steps with chevrons across the top of the screen. The chevrons guide the project manager, analysts, and data community through the assessment process from beginning to end to ensure that every step is completed consistently and correctly for all the data. No other product has this data quality workflow built directly into the product.
The DQAM supports comprehensive analysis of all values and includes the following engines and capabilities:
• Integrity engine allows the validation against valid value sets, reference data, and master data
• Inference engine automatically identifies data quality problems
• Rule requirement definitions
• Assessment and rule requirement review by the data community
• Rule specifications
• Data quality assessment scores, data quality reports, and executive reports
Click here to request a demonstration.
Click here to request a quote.